I’ve seen so many weight lose videos that are either too long for me, not straight to the point, missing tons of information, full of scams that are not healthy or unsustainable. For those of you who want to be in the best shape all year round and not just temporary without exercise, these tips are for you!
- Completely avoid SUGAR aka high fructose corn syrup, corn sweetener, Sucrose, Maltose, Dextrose, Glucose, Galactose, dextrose, fructose, lactose and more! Our bodies don’t know how to digest natural sugars as opposed to natural ones. Sugar is one of the major causes of weight gain and obese. It’s secretly hidden in almost all the foods we eat so beware. Stick to raw natural honey or anything that’s 100% natural to use as a sweetener only if you must and a little of it and I promise you will immediately start to see those pounds shed off like magic.
- Hide all your big plates and eat on smaller ones if you aren’t because changing from a 12 inch to a 10-inch plate will result in a 22% decrease calorie intake. It’s genius and you are guaranteed to lose weight fast because you can now only put so much on your plate. It also tricks your mind with optical illusions making you think that you’re eating the same amount when really you’re not and that it’s all backed up by science and research. After a bit, you’ll notice your tummy shrinking and adapting to the change nicely, safely and easily. It will only take so much to fill you up in the long run making your grocery bill cheaper as well.
- Drink a big glass of water 30 minutes before each meal of the day. Doing this will make you feel fuller leading to eating less than you normally would. Not to mention, hydrate you and make your skin look awesome!
- Avoid alcohol or limit your intake because if you didn’t know 1 beer aprox.32 Ounces = 462 calories which is equivalent to 7 slices of bread. Next time you’re out, keep that in mind.
- Keep away from anything deep fried especially in restaurants and fast food joints because 9 times outta 10 they cook with the bad kinds of oils and over the years it all adds up and excess consumption of trans fats and other unhealthy fats will stem to serious health problems, such as heart disease or high cholesterol, not only does this lead to excess weight gain but could also be part of the reasons you keep breaking out so instead eat foods that are either raw, baked steamed or grilled.
- As we all age our metabolism slows down, it’s inevitable. A simple trick you can do is to drink at least 6 ice cold cups of water a day. This will raise your resting metabolism by about 50 calories daily and that’s enough to shed 5 pounds in a year. The increase comes from the work it takes to heat the cold water to your body temperature.
- For those of you who aren’t into exercise don’t worry because it’s mainly your diet that is responsible for 80% of your success or failure when it comes to losing weight and getting healthier. However! Anytime you can, always take the stairs instead of the elevator, always park a little further away from the entrance to get your legs moving more plus keep your car, ding free and you know that thing that couples do, do more of it =]
- If you like to snack a lot this is probably gonna be the best life changing tip for you. 1. Get rid of all the junk in your cupboards 2. Replace them all with yummy and healthy alternatives. Whenever you get the munchies you will be always reaching for the good stuff because it’s going to be the only option available in your pantry because you are from now on only going to buy snacks that benefit you, not fatten you. Always read the labels and be a smart buyer.
- Eat 5 or 6 mini meals throughout the day instead of 3 large big ones. This will not only shrink your stomach naturally and safely but train you to feel full faster which is what you want! You won’t be low on energy cause you’ll be eating your mini meals frequently. This will also avoid over snacking in between meals. Just make sure your mini meals are healthy and low-calorie ones and you’ll be amazed at how your body will start to transform!
- This has saved me the most time, money and is the best at keeping me stay away from unhealthy last minute choices and that is meal prepping! Once you finish the task of putting all your meals together, it’s so rewarding because for the rest of the week you are stress-free and have lots more spare time! You also won’t be driving around grumpy and hungry which always leads to bad choices. It really keeps your portions in check, also the big secret to staying fit and healthy all year round. I also really like eating whatever I want but it’s so easy to fall off your meal prep routine. What helps a lot is making your cheat days fall on the days you go out with your friends. Make it once a week or once ever 2 weeks! Whatever suits your lifestyle best. Be motivated and disciplined and the results will be for life!
Wow your so slim and you look short. How tall are you? And what are your body measurements? If you don’t mind me asking. Great video btw
How do I loss weight I tried everything know to mankind